Call (541) 972-3627 or email email@example.com to learn more or to set up a “meet and greet” with Dr. Rizvi.
Office hours are Monday-Thursday from 8AM-5PM and Friday from 8AM-3PM. Visits are by appointment only.
Benefits of being a patient of Dr. Rizvi’s practice:
Direct Primary Care – the name says it all. Direct access to your doctor. All phone calls, emails, and communications are answered directly by Dr Rizvi. There is no receptionist, admin staff, or phone tree to go through; Dr. Rizvi is the person you have a relationship with.
Other benefits include:
- No insurance requirements.
- Same or next-day appointments.
- Unlimited number of office visits at no additional costs, including: check-ups, physicals, sick visits, mental health, chronic health care, office procedures, and women’s health.
- Discounted labs and medications.
- 30-60 minute office visits.
- Small-business and family plans are available. Ask for details.
- Adult and pediatric care.
- House or work calls may be arranged for patients who are unable to make it to the clinic.
- No co-pays.
- Referrals to specialists and personal follow up with those specialists on a patient’s behalf to coordinate care.
- LGBTQ community warmly welcomed.
- Businesses who enroll their employees can arrange for Dr. Rizvi to come onsite for regular employee check-ups, saving time and money.
Dr. Rizvi decided to leave the traditional model of medical practice to join a refreshing approach to medical care: Direct Primary Care. She does not work for insurance or pharmaceutical companies, she works for her patients. She believes in spending more time with her patients and really listening to them. Her patients are receiving the care they deserve and it is working wonders for their health.
Imagine walking into a clinic and being greeted at the door by your doctor. Imagine having unlimited visits with no per-visit fees/co-pays or insurance hassles. Imagine being able to call or email your doctor when you have a medical concern and getting an answer at no charge – goodbye Google MD! This is what Dr. Rizvi’s patients experience.
About the clinic:
Dr. Rizvi’s primary care clinic is located in a welcoming craftsman-style home centrally located at 1161 Lincoln St., Eugene, OR 97401.
Please see the Clinic page for more info and some pictures of her practice space.
- The all-inclusive monthly fee of $85 per adult; $25 per child (17 years old or younger) with an adult member; $50 per child without an adult member gets patients unlimited access to Dr. Rizvi with no additional co-pays or hidden costs.
- New patients/families will be charged a one-time $120 enrollment fee for obtaining health history and transferring medical records.
- Membership includes significantly discounted medication prices, lab work and imaging (including Xray, CT, and MRI). For some patients the savings on these products and services alone are sometimes greater than the cost of the monthly Membership fee!
Please see the Membership Info page for more information.