Providing exceptional and affordable healthcare.
- Adult and Pediatric Care Services (Ages 5-105+)
- 30-60 Minute Appointments
- Unlimited Office Visits with No Per-Visit Fee or Copays
- Direct Cell Phone & Email Access to Dr. Rizvi
- No Insurance Requirements or Restrictions
- A Warm, Friendly, and Non-Corporate Medical Clinic
- Regular Preventative Care and Wellness Visits
- Direct Primary Care – It’s Just You and Your Doctor
- Wholesale Prices on Labs and Medications
- LGBTQ Friendly
- No Open-Enrollment Restrictions – Sign up Anytime
- And Much More!
As a primary care physician, Dr. Rizvi treats a large variety of issues including urgent care, mental health, and chronic diseases; she has you covered from top to bottom for your medical needs. See some of her most frequently-treated ailments here: Services
Dr. Rizvi practiced family medicine for 8 years with a large medical organization in Eugene, OR, before deciding she could best treat her patients at her own clinic in 2017. Dr. Rizvi was voted one of “Eugene’s Top Doctors” in Eugene Magazine 2018.
- Residency: Sutter Health Family Medicine, Sacramento, CA (2009)
- Medical Degree: University of California, Irvine (2006)
- Board Certified: American Board of Family Medicine
Find more information about Dr. Rizvi’s professional development here: Credentials
Monthly Membership Pricing:
- Adults: $105 (18-64 years old); $125 (65+ years old).
- Children (5-17 years old): $30 with an adult member; $85 without an adult member.
- $215 enrollment fee (one time) for obtaining health history and transferring medical records for new members/families.
- Free Meet & Greet to discuss what you’d like to accomplish regarding your health before starting membership.
- Membership includes wholesale prices on medications, lab work and imaging (including Xray, CT, and MRI). The savings on these products and services alone are often greater than the cost of the monthly Membership fee!
Please see the Membership Info page for more detailed information.
About the Clinic:
Dr. Rizvi’s primary care clinic is located in a welcoming craftsman home centrally located at 1161 Lincoln St., Eugene, OR 97401.
Please see the Clinic page for more info and pictures of her practice space.
There is currently around a 2-month wait to become a patient of Dr. Rizvi’s. If you would like for your name to be added to the list, please complete the Contact Form to let Dr. Rizvi know.
Note: Dr. Rizvi is unable to accept Oregon Health Plan (OHP) patients at this time.
Gulrukh Rizvi MD LLC is also registered with the Oregon Secretary of State to DBA “Eugene Family Medicine.”