The Benefits of Dr. Rizvi’s Practice:
- 30-60 Minute Appointments, Always with Dr. Rizvi
- Unlimited Office Visits with No Per-Visit Fee
- Direct Cell Phone & Email Access to Dr. Rizvi
- No Copays
- Adult and Pediatric Care Services (Ages 5-105+)
- No Insurance Required
- A Warm, Friendly, and Non-Corporate Medical Clinic
- Regular Preventative Care and Wellness Visits
- Direct Primary Care – Just You and Your Doctor
- Wholesale Prices on Labs and Medications
- Small Business Plans Available
- LGBTQ Friendly
- And Much More!
As a primary care physician, Dr. Rizvi treats a large variety of issues including urgent care, mental health, and chronic diseases; she has you covered from top to bottom for your medical needs. See some of her most commonly encountered ailments here: Services
Dr. Rizvi practiced family medicine for 8 years with a large medical group in Eugene, OR, before deciding to open her independent clinic in 2017.
- Residency: Sutter Health Family Medicine, Sacramento, CA (2009)
- Medical Degree: University of California, Irvine (2006)
- Board Certified: American Board of Family Medicine
Find more information about Dr. Rizvi’s professional development here: Credentials
Monthly Membership Pricing:
- $85 per adult (18-105+ years old)
- $25 per child (5-17 years old) with an adult member
- $50 per child without an adult member
- There’s a one-time $120 enrollment fee for obtaining health history and transferring medical records for new members/families.
- Membership includes wholesale prices on medications, lab work and imaging (including Xray, CT, and MRI). The savings on these products and services alone are often greater than the cost of the monthly Membership fee!
Please see the Membership Info page for more detailed information.
About the Clinic:
Dr. Rizvi’s primary care clinic is located in a welcoming craftsman home centrally located at 1161 Lincoln St., Eugene, OR 97401.
Please see the Clinic page for more info and pictures of her practice space.
Website designed by Willamette Network Security LLC.