Call (541) 972-3627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and sign up for the free e-Newsletter for updates on events and health news in our community.
Benefits of being a patient of Dr. Rizvi’s practice:
- Direct Primary Care – the title says it all. Direct access to your doctor. All phone calls, emails, and communications are answered directly by Dr Rizvi. There is no staff or phone tree to go through. Your doctor is the only person you communicate with; the way it should be.
- All appointments are scheduled for 30-60 minutes. Dr Rizvi wants to know all her patients on a first name basis. She wants to treat the whole person, not just the disease. Emphasis is placed on prevention. Dr Rizvi believes everyone should have a “wellness plan” and she will work on developing a personalized plan with you.
- Same or next day appointments are available for everyone. You are seen on time, every time.
- You have a personal doctor, not only for yourself, but for your entire family.
- Dr. Rizvi will make any needed referrals to specialists for services she does not provide at her clinic and she will personally follow up with those specialists on your behalf to coordinate care.
- Unlimited number of office visits, including: check-ups, physicals, sick visits, mental health, chronic health care, office procedures, and women’s health – all with no co-pays.
- Practice size will be kept small to ensure every patient receives exceptional care.
- House/work calls may be arranged for individuals who are unable to make it to the clinic.
- Businesses who enroll their employees can arrange for Dr. Rizvi to come onsite for regular employee check-ups, saving time and money.
- LGBTQ community welcome.
- Businesses can arrange for affordable care for their whole workforce.
Dr. Rizvi decided to leave the traditional model of medical practice to join a refreshing approach to medical care: Direct Primary Care. She does not work for insurance or pharmaceutical companies, she works for you. She wants this to be your clinic. One that you help build. She believes in spending more time with her patients and taking the time to listen. The results so far have been amazing – her patients are receiving the care they deserve and it is working wonders for their health.
Imagine walking into a clinic and being greeted at the door by your doctor. Imagine having unlimited visits with no per-visit fees/co-pays or insurance hassles. Imagine being able to call or email your doctor when you have a medical concern and getting an answer at no charge – goodbye Google MD! Imagine seeing your personal doctor in a relaxed and cozy atmosphere. This is what members of Dr. Rizvi’s practice experience.
About the clinic:
Dr. Rizvi’s primary care clinic is located in a welcoming craftsman-style home in the heart of the city, located at 1161 Lincoln St., Eugene, OR 97401.
At her clinic, Dr. Rizvi spends plenty of time with each of her patients in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Building a strong foundation based on trust is essential to having a strong patient-physician relationship. Knowing each individual’s needs guides the journey to sustained health. As a result of this relationship, Dr. Rizvi’s patients are always treated with dignity and respect and as a partner in their healing process.
Please see the Clinic page for a little info and some pictures of her practice space.
- The all-inclusive monthly fee of $85 per adult; $25 per child (17 years old or younger) with an adult member; $50 per child without an adult member gets you unlimited access to your personal physician with no co-pays or hidden costs.
- New patients/families will be charged a one-time $90 enrollment fee for obtaining health history and transferring medical records.
- Membership includes access to wholesale pharmacy prices and discounts on lab work and imaging orders. The savings on these products and services can sometimes be greater than the cost of the monthly Membership fee!
Please see the Membership Info page for more information.