Providing exceptional and affordable healthcare since 2017
- Exceptional & Personal Care From a Board-Certified Family Medicine MD (Credentials)
- Easy Scheduling: Same-day or Next-day Availability
- Adult and Pediatric Services for Ages 5-105+
- 60-Minute Appointments
- Office & Telehealth Visits with No Fees or Copays
- No Phone Tree or Waiting on Hold – You’ll Have Direct Cell Phone & Email Access to Dr. Rizvi
- No Insurance Requirements or Restrictions
- A Warm and Friendly Medical Clinic
- Preventative Care, Holistic Care, Women’s Exams, Senior Exams, and Wellness Visits
- Direct Primary Care – It’s Just You and Your Doctor
- LGBTQ-Friendly Medical Practice
- No Open-Enrollment Restrictions – You Can Sign up Anytime
- Special Clinic Pricing on Many Labs and Medications
- You Can Still Use Your Insurance for Imaging, Labs, Medications, and Specialist Referrals
Sutter Family Medicine Residency Program, Sacramento, CA (2009)
Board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine (2009)
University of California, Irvine School of Medicine (MD 2006)
B.S.: Cell & Molecular Biology, Minor: Chemistry, San Francisco State University (1999)
PeaceHealth, Eugene, OR (2009-2017)
Bread Physician, PeaceHealth Santa Clara Clinic (2015-1016)
White Bird Medical Clinic, Eugene, OR (2017-2023)
Monthly Membership Pricing
- Ages 18-59: $105
- Ages 60+: $125
- Ages 5-17: $30 with an adult member; $85 without an adult member.
- One time enrollment fee: $215
- Free Meet & Greet to discuss what you’d like to accomplish regarding your health before starting membership.
- Membership includes wholesale prices on medications, lab work and imaging (including Xray, CT, and MRI). The savings on these products and services alone are often greater than the cost of the monthly Membership fee!
Please see the Membership Info page for details.
Contact Dr. Rizvi
Please note: there is currently a wait list to join Dr. Rizvi’s practice.
Please complete and submit the Contact Form and Dr. Rizvi will get back to you to set up a meet and greet when there is a space available in her practice.
Please note: Dr. Rizvi is unable to accept Oregon Health Plan (OHP) patients.